For Sale: Bolex SBM package

Scott Bullock

I have to sell off some of my equipment to help fund a project that I am involved in. As much as I hate to see it go, I'm offering my Bolex SBM for sale.

This camera is in fantastic condition. It is capable of shooting both 16mm and Super 16mm. This camera is a FACTORY SUPER 16 SBM with 13X view finder. It was fully serviced by Visual Products less than 6 months ago and has had only 100' of film put through it since that time. The camera is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. It comes with a body cap and a bayonet to 'C' mount adapter.

Included also is a 16 - 100 POE lens. This lens is in excellent shape both mechanically and cosmetically. It too was fully serviced by Visual Products. It's the Bolex bayonet style lens, not the 'C' mount. The lens comes complete with an original Bolex lens shade, both caps, and a Series 9 adapter ring. This lens FULLY COVERS THE SUPER 16 FRAME at every aperture, focal length, and distance setting.

Also included are an original Bolex leather case, a photocopy of the instruction manual, and a behind-the-lens filter holder.

Asking price: $3,500.

I'm open to best offers, but if the full price is met I will include a Switar 10mm RX lens, with original Bolex lens hood, Series 6 retainer ring, ND 3 Series 6 filter, and a Switar 25mm RX lens. Both lenses have front and back caps and are in good to excellent condition.

If interested, please contact me either via this message board or at phantasm0401@comcast.net.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...