low price Moviecam 35mm camera package

Austin Schmidt

I have already posted this equipment for sale a few times which a lot of you have seen so I apologize to those of you who may get annoyed with this as I continue to do so every few months.

I am selling a 35mm Superamerica full camera package for $45,000 obo dependant on the individuals situation. Over the last 6 months I have had several interested parties however the various exchanges unfortunately have not worked out to completion. I purchased this rig when I first began my career and it has helped me to gain experience and work abilities over the years. I still use the camera occasionally but because my films now have me between both coasts I find it resting in my apartment more then I think it should. That is why I want to pass it along to another young aspiring cinematographer who is now at the beginning stages of his/her career. I am not selling it to turn a profit as I think the package is worth more then what I am selling it for or will ultimately receive. I just want it to help another individual as it has helped me (yeah, I know that sounds rare and a little fishy but there are still a few of us out there) It is a beatifully cared for camera which is constantly maintained by Clairmont Camera in Los Angeles. The items included in the package are listed below:

Mark II SuperAmerica 35mm camera body w/ Full gate ground glass w/ Movieglow system

1 inch onboard monitor w/ B&W video assist

9" external monitor w/ 2x bnc cables and adapter assortment

top load magazine adapter

2x 1,000ft. digital mags

2x 500ft. digital mags

spare circuit boards

Cooke 20-100mm T3.1 zoom lens in PL mount

Century Prec. 14mm T2.8 prime lens in PL mount

3x customized 24V battery packs w/ chargers and 2x XLR cables

bridge plate w/ long, medium and short rods

Arri 6x6 3-stage mattebox

6x coral filters, 3x fog filters

Chroxziel studio follow focus

right hand pistol grip and multiple carry handles

Mitchell/Arri geared head with tilt wedge

Ronford F15s fluid head (small modifacation/improvement by Clairmont)

Ronford HD tall and baby sticks w/ 2x spreaders and high hat

cases for all equipment.

If anyone is interested or has questions feel free to contact me at any time through my website or personal email.

www.austinschmidt.com

info@austinschmidt.com