gaffer

Well I am pretty sure that everyone in here knows the value of a really good gaffer. I myself love having a really good one around with me on set. I just wanted to congratulate every gaffer out their who takes the craft of lighting seriously. I would love to have a gaffer, just one that I work with all the time so if their is a gaffer in here that wants to team up with a starting dp just let me know. Anyway this post is just to congratulate gaffers thats all.

Thanks

Mario Concepcion Jackson

• Premium Member

Just a suggestion, but you may want to amend your post and list the city,state and/or country you're in as well as an alternate contact [other than the PM here] where people can get in touch with you if they're interested or if they know of someone they want to recommend.

cant agree more my gaffer is all saw my bast friend so i being very lucky he is my other half when its about lighting i don't have to speak with him he know exactly what to do and how to light he is my eyes on the monitor when i do operating

coming to dping from lighting i know how hard work it is

same times i need to move a light that's is out of place but i give up because i know it will be hard so i move the camera or change the blocking a little

that my week point in lighting