Looking for Zeiss Superspeeds mkII or mkIII

Mr. Macgregor

• Premium Member
Hello, i am looking for certain zeiss super speeds mk2 or 3 in good condition. If you have any please contact me by email. Thanks :)

So is everyone else.

With the proliferation of 35mm adaptors for video, SuperSpeeds are virtually impossible to find. And if you do find then, expect to pay a bit more as it is a seller's market. Many people have had to settle on the Zeiss Standards (T/2.1) as thier only other options are the 35mm Optars or spending the money for the Ultraprimes (we just sold a Movietube and a set of UltraPrimes to a client).

Good luck soldier.

Off subject ,but my Panasonic 32 inch flat screen CRT packed up in June , just went black screen when my daughter was watching Wimbledon. After about two months i got it fixed ,which Panasonic paid for even out of warrenty , it turned out to be dry joints , guy who fixed said it had been asembled in E.U. and solder is not allowed to have lead in it anymore ,and subsitute is crap !! what a load of bollocks . John Holland. London.

• 3 years later...
Guest Clodomiro Luque
So is everyone else.

With the proliferation of 35mm adaptors for video, SuperSpeeds are virtually impossible to find. And if you do find then, expect to pay a bit more as it is a seller's market. Many people have had to settle on the Zeiss Standards (T/2.1) as thier only other options are the 35mm Optars or spending the money for the Ultraprimes (we just sold a Movietube and a set of UltraPrimes to a client).

Good luck soldier.