new battery for scoopic 16 M

Antonio

Hi! Does anybody know, where I can order suitable batteries ( 12 v ) for my Scoopic 16 M ? I looked from ebay, but couldnt find any.

Antonio

Hi Antonio, I made one battery pack . I bought ten 1,2 v. AAA rechargeable batteries (GB 1000 mAh.) and soldered to make 12 v. 1000 mAh pack. I use a small Radio control connector (used to conect servo and receiver) the male was soldered to battery pack and the female was soldered to the camera (you can see the pins if you remove the lid place next to the battery compartiment)

It takes some time but you will have a very powerfull battery.

Guest Ole Dost
Hi Antonio, I made one battery pack . I bought ten 1,2 v. AAA rechargeable batteries (GB 1000 mAh.) and soldered to make 12 v. 1000 mAh pack. I use a small Radio control connector (used to conect servo and receiver) the male was soldered to battery pack and the female was soldered to the camera (you can see the pins if you remove the lid place next to the battery compartiment)

It takes some time but you will have a very powerfull battery.

Hi Andres,

According to this photo you are using the good old grey scoopic? Where do you have it serviced? I´m also owning one....

Ole