Arriflex 16S 200' Magazine Set (2) & Torque Motor

Tim Carroll

• Premium Member

Coming soon to an eBay near you. The auction starts tomorrow night (Sunday November 12th) at 7PM PST.

Arriflex 16S 200 foot magazines (2) & torque motor

I just rebuild these two magazines and the torque motor and they are in top notch condition. They were lubricated with the original ARRI factory lubricants and set back to factory spec.

This magazine set includes the special torque motor that is required (the normal Arriflex 16S torque motor for the 400 foot magazines will not fit the 200 foot mags). Here's a chance to own the whole package, two magazines and the special torque motor.

Each magazine also includes a set of core adapters for both feed and take-up. These can be removed for shooting with daylight spools.

The 200 foot magazines make your Arriflex 16S or S/B much easier to hand hold than when using their 400 foot big brothers. You can also shoot without the need for the periscope eyepiece, as the 200 foot magazines don't interfere with the viewfinder like the bigger magazines do.

As you can see in the black & white picture at the bottom, I think the 200 foot magazines make my Arriflex 16S an Aaton A-minima killer. (The camera, lenses, matte box, lightweight rods, power cord and photojournalist vest in the black & white photo are not included in this auction.)

Starting bid: $49.99 with no reserve.

eBay auction for Arriflex 16S Magazine Set (2) & Torque Motor (this link will become active Sunday Night November 12th at 7PM Pacific Time, sorry for any confusion)

CinMags.jpg

-Tim

• 12 years later...