Bell & Howell projector bulb

Keneu Luca

Thanks for that. When I was doing my ebay searches, I was typing "2592"...I thought the bulb had to be specific to the projector model. I dont know poop Now for my next problem..can anyone here tell me how to tie my shoes?

:D

Edited by Keneu

My B&H 2592 16mm projector bulb blew out. Anyone have any extras? Or what I should expect to pay for one?

I believe it takes the ELC which is quite a popular bulb. It should say the type, next to where the bulb is in the projector. Search on Ebay or go to Bulbtronics.com . Price range is from $5-$20 depending on whether old stock or prime current stuff, either should be fine.

Could be an EMM, my BH TQ3 uses the EMM bulb, which is an ELC with the pins facing sideways instead of to the rear. They are a bit harder to find, but don't cost much more than the ELC. If you're in europe you can try www.wittner-kinotechnik.de, all kinds of bulbs are available there at very decent prices (also MARC and HTI bulbs). http://www.wittner-kinotechnik.de/katalog/...ht/a_lampen.php

Could be an EMM, my BH TQ3 uses the EMM bulb...

Not correct. In the USA only the B&H 1500 series projectors use the EMM/EKS bulb. The 2500s all use the ELC as far as I know. The 3500s actually made by Eiki also use it as do other brands such as Elmo that were trying to compete with B&H.