An Ektachrome problem.

Matthew Buick

America: Dwayne's Photo at www.k14-movies.com

Europe: Andecfilm at www.andecfilm.de

Whoops, I just noticed you're from the UK, in that case Andecfilm in Berlin would be the best place to send it to, I'm not aware of a reversal lab in the UK, but maybe someone else here knows.

Edited by Alessandro Malfatti

We resell Andec vouchers here at Blue Audio Visual, you can call us on 020-7713-6865 7 days a week.

We sell Ektachrome 64T process-paid at £19.99 inc VAT which , *I believe*, is cheaper than our other competitors in the UK.

We've also got good deals on VISION2 stocks, £10.79 per cart inc VAT.

Any Super 8 users out the in the UK are welcome to contact us at any time or come and visit us in our shop.

I'm going to end my little bit of self-promotion there, it's all starting to sound too much like an advert....

Bart

self promotion welcome! Blue AV are definitely one of the most helpful outlets going - great advice, range of gear and friendly guys... shame there's not more of them around!

G

Any Super 8 users out the in the UK are welcome to contact us at any time or come and visit us in our shop.

I'm going to end my little bit of self-promotion there, it's all starting to sound too much like an advert....

Bart

Guest G. Furber

Andec have a special system for overseas users, they can just put 15 euro cash in the envelope with their film and this covers processing, vat and return postage. That's about £10. Just get the euros from the post office. Bargain!

Btw the postal address is

Andec Filmtechnik

Hasenheide 9

D-10967

BERLIN

GERMANY

They're quite fast too, taking little more than a week from the UK, and the quality is excellent.

• 2 years later...
you can also try "s8 reversal lab" based in rotterdam, The Netherlands. they process almost every stock you would think of, including 7280.

Yes, true, that's a good one. They have moved to The Hague. Here's threir website: http://www.super8.nl/english/e_index.htm

These images (from the rushes for a short we shot, called "Worn Out") -- on the same stock -- were processed there:

Worn%20Outverkl.jpg

"Worn Out"/Best Light Scan shot on 7280 (frame-enlargements on my site here)

I was wondering how to get the cart to Andec, do I just stick it in a Jiffy Bag, or is there some sort of special packet I should order ?

Jiffy bag is fine - probably best to take it to the post office to make sure you get the right postage for it though.