A short film I made

Zamir Merali

Hey guys. I usually post a link to my short film here so I can get feedback. So far the feedback you guys give me is extremely motivating and very helpful. Here's another short film I made. Thanks for watching and leave a comment it you feel like it.

Very good!! I loved the angles you used.

Wasn't bad... needs more attention to detail though.

On position 1:21 there is shadow on the wall from the camera, atleast it looks like it anyway. Be nice if there was some back light instead of a flat key light.

The title sequence seemed a bit strange, how it fades out into a static shot, and then the static shot starts moving. I would have probably faded to black, then created a white out into the moving shot.

And at position 5:30 you can see a light in the reflection of the window.

But it wasn't bad.

Edited by Daniel Ashley-Smith

Yeah the title sequence was fine in the timeline but rendered out wrong. It was supposed to have a few more slides (for example the slide with my name on it was randomly not rendered out). Thanks for the great feedback, il try so me differetn lighting setups.

Nice work, can see similarities between your films and M. Night's earlier stuff. Keep on the same path and you may well be a great director in the future. Don't get conned into making cheap trash with adult actors involving sex and drugs, that takes no imagination. Isn't anyone else sick of seeing the same old Hollywood formula?