SDX900 External Filters

B. Sakthidoss

• Premium Member
How to change the Camer Filter A,B,C,D in SDX900 camera's,If i want to replace Filter A (CLEAR) to a Polarizer.How it Possible,Is there any special size of filters available for video camera internal filter..

That's the one filter you DON'T want to make internal -- you need to be able to rotate a Pola for the particular subject and angle to the light.

Internal filters have to be precisely matched in terms of thickness in order to not throw off the back-focus. I'd talk to a camera rental house like Clairmont Cameras, which as done some work replacing the internal filters in the F900 and Varicam. But forget about putting a Pola inside the camera.

That's the one filter you DON'T want to make internal -- you need to be able to rotate a Pola for the particular subject and angle to the light.

Internal filters have to be precisely matched in terms of thickness in order to not throw off the back-focus. I'd talk to a camera rental house like Clairmont Cameras, which as done some work replacing the internal filters in the F900 and Varicam. But forget about putting a Pola inside the camera.

Thank u sir