Canon 312 XL-S

Dallas Young

It's a sham Super 8 Camera Shop doesn't allow hotlinking, I think the cam would be okay, but limited in things like zoom e.t.c.

EDIT: Actually it WON'T be okay, I just looked at it, auto focus only.

Edited by Matthew Buick

Is this a good super8 cam for someone just starting out with super8? I plan on just shooting some silent films and dubbing some audio over it. I also plan on getting a projector and recording it with my 3 chip camera. Is the 64t film the film I'd need? I saw it on this site, http://www.super8camera-shop.com/shop/index.html

Hi!!

my advice buy a quartz super 8 filma camera. is a russian film camera that works very good, have a good lens, 9.12.18.24 and 32 fps, manual and auto exposure.

in ebay you can find it from 30 to 70 in good conditions.

or ask olex if they have one for sell

www.geocities.com/russiancamera

the internal light meter is fine but its better to use an external light meter.

if youre planning to buy a projector ask phil about, he sell good ones

http://www.8mm16mmfilmscollectibles.com/

and if youre planning to make a home telecine you nedd to shoot reversal films only.

you not have a good image quality projecting negative films and apply an invers effect in a computer

Bye!!

Treegan

I was kind with Canon. I've always shot film and digi with Canon and I'm nothing but pleased. I suppose a Nikon would suffice as well.

It's pretty straight foward in shooting super8 isn't it? I'm talking about just load the film cartridge and shoot assuming you've got it exposed correctly right? I'd assume I'm buying Kodak 64t film too.