35mm Konvas 2M Ostcam for Sale!!

Marc Shap

Hi, I have decided to sell my Ostcam 2M, very similer to a Konvas 2M, but with updated electronics, digital display, 1-60fps, Nikon Mount, Intervalometer for Time lapse, S35 gate, rotatable viewfinder. The camera Comes with (2) 400' Mags, lens Support Rods, base plate, brand new custom fit stormcase, and assortment of Nikon Lens's. The camera went through a Minor service about a year ago, and since then has only had about 2000 feet ran through it.

This is a very rare, special camera, I have only found one other person that has this set up as it it came from ostcam in the early 90's

If you are interested, let me know, and I can fill you in on all the details.

Im Asking $4,600

Best,

Marc

dpmarc@marcshap.com

www.marcshap.com

• 8 months later...
What lenses are included? Focal length and speed please. Thanks!

Cheers, Dave

I have an assortment of Nikon lenses, I was planning to sell 5 of them, the 28mm (f2.8), 35mm (f2.8), 50mm (f1.4)- My favorite lens, 43-86mm (f2.8), and 70-200mm (f4) If youre looking for something else, I may have it.

marc

• Premium Member
I have an assortment of Nikon lenses, I was planning to sell 5 of them, the 28mm (f2.8), 35mm (f2.8), 50mm (f1.4)- My favorite lens, 43-86mm (f2.8), and 70-200mm (f4) If youre looking for something else, I may have it.

Here's what I have: MF: 28/2, 35/2, 85/2, 135/2.8, 180/2.8 and AF: 50/1.8. Looking for stuff to complement this collection... particularly on the wide end...and a nice MF 50 as well.

Cheers, Dave