wanted: S16 package

steve hyde

• Premium Member

...if you have a S16 package that is not getting much use and want to sell it please contact me.

I am looking for a complete package, tripod and fluid head in the 8 to 12k price range.

Thank you,

Steve

sjhyde (at) gmail (dot) com

Edited by steve hyde

...if you have a S16 package that is not getting much use and want to sell it please contact me.

I am looking for a complete package, tripod and fluid head in the 8 to 12k price range.

Thank you,

Steve

Hi Steve, Olexandr was mentioning a s16 kinor w/ pl mount for sale way under that.

Steve,

Howdy. I currently have a nice S16 NPR package and a Zeiss/Illumina package up on ebay right now. It is well within your price range and I could supply or make allowances for the tripod and any other gear you need. I put a feeler out for sale in the fall and no one seemed interested in this forum, so I am ebaying them. The auctions are here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

and here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

Hit me up at andrew.buchanan@gmail.com if you have any interest - or if anyone else does. Or email me and I'll give you my phone numbaz.

• Premium Member

Thanks for the replies guys..

Andrew, I saw your NPR. It looks like a lovely camera (and lenses) Do you have any footage to show from this system?

I also saw the Kinor. A very interesting camera, but I have very little knowledge of this system so in turn I have no clear sense of what I would end up with.

I'm in the market to buy PL mount lenses. A clean set of Zeiss speeds or a Zeiss 12 - 120 in PL

Thanks,

Steve

...I am still in the market for an S16 package.

Steve

Hey Steve, in about a month or so when we finish re-shoots we are looking to sell a super 16mm Eclair ACL 1.5 package with 12-120mm lens, 2 400ft mags, new battery pack, crystal sync with up to 75fps, carrying case, but no tripod unfortunately. $9,000 Canadian if ur interested.

Robert Grant

dreamwunder@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...