Trade: Canon XL series 20X HD lens for 16x manual + 3x wide

Mr. Shannon W. Rawls

I am making available a lens that you cannot even buy from a store if you wanted to.........It's the highly coveted Canon XL series 20x HIGH DEFINTION lens. You know, the one that comes with evevry $9000 Canon XL-H1 HD camera; the all black one. If you had to buy this lens as a replacement from Canon, they would charge you $3000.00 USD.

As some of you who already know me, know that I have many Canon XL-H1 cameras. Therefore you probably realize that I have too many of these 20x HD lenses. What I don't have is a 16x manual and a 3x wide SD lens. I am in need of those two lenses. So today I am willing to trade a new Canon HD lens for a used 16x manual and a used 3x wide.

20x HD Lens Condition: do you even need to ask? Just consider it brand new! In fact, I'll let you pick the one you want, since they are all in perfect condition.

XL1s & XL2 users: This lens produces a better image then the one that came with your camera. This is especially good for XL2 users, who will immediately notice a quality difference.

Terms: Even trade

Cash Purchase: Yes, just give me the money it would cost me to buy what I need and that's fine too.

Method: I'm in Los Angeles. We can meet up in a dark wet alley filled with trash, rats and hookers and do the deal like a 1920's moonshine smuggling trade.....or maybe a Starbucks, whichever works for you. *smile* If you're out of town, ummmm, heck I dunno, I guess that depends on how popular you are. We'll figure something out.

So there's the deal. Email me, PM me or IM me.