i'm interested in a wireless remote system

Delorme Jean-Marie

• Premium Member

I own Bartech's, so I'm not an expert on the systems you're asking about, but I hear a lot of good things about the Preston and Scorpio. I have friends who own both of these systems and they never have anything but good things to say about them. I would suggest a Bartech, but if you're planning on using all three channels the majority of the time then you're best bet is probably not Bartech, since it's a single channel system and you have to add additional receivers for every channel. But if you only need one or two channels at a time the Bartech is a great product at a great price with great service. It's a lot cheaper than a Preston or Scorpio and does the job just as well.

• Premium Member

There has been a lot of discussion about the Bartech on the Steadicam Forum. Check the archives over there to hear a lot of praise for the Bartech as well as discussion about the Preston and Scorpio. You can also check Bartech's website for info. Give Jim a call if you have any questions. He's a really nice guy who will be happy to give you any information you need and help you get the system that's best for you.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Bartech, I'm just a happy owner.