How to save settings?

Dave Stalion

There is a Scene page under the File heading. There you can save settings into the camera's internal memory. You can also use a n inexpensive SD card to save yourfavorite settings and transport them from camera to camera. We sell these if you're interested.

There is a Scene page under the File heading. There you can save settings into the camera's internal memory. You can also use a n inexpensive SD card to save yourfavorite settings and transport them from camera to camera. We sell these if you're interested.

Thanks Mitch,

I've downloaded settings from Panasonic to my SD card and can read them with the 900 while the card's in the cam but I can't figure out how to transfer the Vivid setting from the card to the cam internal memory first and then be able to make my batt and gain changes and save those internally as my setting.

Dave :ph34r:

You can do it in the User Menu or in the Main menu.

In the Main Menu, go to FILE.

Select Card read/write

Read the file you want off the card.

Go back out to the FILE menu.

Select SCENE.

Pick one of the TITLE Files (1 through 4) and use the menu knob to title it anything you want.

Go to the : to get out from the naming process.

Go to SCENE SEL (select) and pick that same file number file number (1 through 4)

Under that select WRITE and then choose YES when prompted.

You have just saved the file into the camera's memory. If you wish to make any changes to the file, set them in the camera's menus and then re-save this onto either the camera's memory or the card or both.