FOR SALE ELMO GS 1200 MINT

DaNiElE BeLArDo

1300 euro mint condition modified by ugo64 (famous techincian in italy very rated in filmshooting.com)

two pal shutter is mounted for much more light (30%) , the audio system is NEW (palayback and recording)

support for anamorphic lenses is included !

i accept paypal ...i will ship ONLY by UPS

many thanks

mail : cymbal@libero.it

1300 euro mint condition modified by ugo64 (famous techincian in italy very rated in filmshooting.com)

two pal shutter is mounted for much more light (30%) , the audio system is NEW (palayback and recording)

many thanks

When you say the sound system is new. Do you mean modified new or just replaced the same components recently without any upgrade?

many thanks

I've got 3 crumpled dollar bills and some change I found under my car seat. If you throw in air shipping with the projector I will send you the entire amout! SUPER DEAL! Let me know ASAP!

"time break" Daniele... I replaced one capacitor only. It's the C170 on the service manual diagram: it has a value of 3300 pF/600 v DC This capacitor works no more when it's about 20 years old. Due to this failure the GS1200 doesn't record well (or doesn't record totally) in "normal rec" and it doesn't erase. After the replacement I regulate the bias output by the trimmer and the coils on the circuit, until to get a good quality sound on both channels.