EXT without lights with an effect

Hi everybody, I´m from Spain, so I`ll try to explain my doubt in my bad english.

I have a short as a DP in a park with Sony HD Z1, and It´s a very low-budget short, so I can't use lights.

The problem is that I have to do an effect: the day is cloudy and suddenly the sun appears behind a cloud.

Most of the short is with the sun shinning, and only a few shots in a cloudy day. So I think that we will shoot the cloudy shots begining the day, before the sun enter in the park( there are a lot of big buildings around). Wich filter I need to correct the light?, because 85 is too much. Or It´s better to do it in post-production because there isn't much diference?

The sun appears in a short shot (close-up?) I´ve been thinking( just a little) in the way to do this without lights, in a sunny day and with the sun backlighting :

- Using light reflectant panels, 3 options:

A- Put it far and bring it near the scene slowly ( may be is too difficult hold the reflection over the actor), and cut the sun light in the background with black cloths.

B- Putting ND6 and ND3 gels over the light reflectant panel and remove it slowly: first Nd 6, then Nd 3

sounds crazy?

C) Cut the light reflectant panel with black cloths, and remove it slowly. Too evident?

What do you think?

Thank you Kru.

Alberto Díaz

Student from Madrid.