Seeking Cinematographer

It's been years since all of my regular DP's have been booked all at once, so it is time to add someone new to my call list.

I have a shoot in a week and a half. It will be very much like the other Sebastian stuff on my reels... most like Discovery and Corridors: www.markallen.net/movies.html

Not sure what we will shoot on yet - possibly the SPX900. This one will be brighter probably than the ones I mentioned.

I am looking for a DP to step in for this shoot. Know that I control the camera placement and push the lighting direction very much and need a DP who considers this an asset - so that they can take it even further and is not annoyed by it feeling like I am stepping on their toes. I don't operate the camera 98% of the time.

We shoot at a quick pace with a small crew (DP, Gaffer, Grip, PA who does audio). Everything but Least Likely on my movies page was shot like this averaging 10 minutes of finished runtime per day. This particular job is unusual in that we have 3 days to do this.

If you're interested and available (Los Angeles, May 5,6,7), please click on my name here and send me an email with a link to your online reel.

Thank you, I look forward to enjoying your work. Thank you.