Pro, Mini, and Micro 35 Adapters

J Lund

If there isn't already, I believe there should be a sub-forum dedicated to 35mm adapters for DV. (If there are discussion boards about these please steer me to them, because, for the life of me I cannot find them)

Adapters such as the Redrock Micro and the P+S Technik Pro and Mini 35mm lens adapters are definately a valuable tool for digital filmmakers to use to bring the playing field of the digital medium much closer to that of film.

So, if possible, can we create a sub-forum dedicated to lens adapters for the digital medium?

Thanks,

Justin

If there isn't already, I believe there should be a sub-forum dedicated to 35mm adapters for DV. (If there are discussion boards about these please steer me to them, because, for the life of me I cannot find them)

Adapters such as the Redrock Micro and the P+S Technik Pro and Mini 35mm lens adapters are definately a valuable tool for digital filmmakers to use to bring the playing field of the digital medium much closer to that of film.

So, if possible, can we create a sub-forum dedicated to lens adapters for the digital medium?

Thanks,

Justin

why waste the forum space? those companies that make the adapters have forums already

Usually new sub forums are created here when one of the parent forums (General Descussion, SD, HD, etc.) fills up with a group of topics that could be sub-categorized. So if we every get a few dozen threads about 35mm adapters for DV, then it'll make sense.