Going to shoot a feature w/ DVX100a

Korhan20

You're shooting a feature but don't know what an ND filter is...I really wonder what this feature is going to look like.

I'm a writer/director.... not a dp. I just got into all this cinematography stuff and I'm learning. This feature will probably look better than anything you have ever done. I'll send you a copy when it's finished :)

I'm a writer/director.... not a dp. I just got into all this cinematography stuff and I'm learning. This feature will probably look better than anything you have ever done. I'll send you a copy when it's finished :)

Another "genius" writer/director...yawn *rolls eyes*

Edited by DavidSloan

I never claimed to be a genius, if you read my post it said that I WAS LEARNING. But based on your post I'd say you're some no talent, pompus prick. I'm 20 and have already done a feature film as well as 6 shorts. It's amazing to me that you were so bored that you were reading through the posts and had to make some comment about how I don't know what a ND filter is. I am trying to learn as much as i can from this forum and it's ignorant failures like you that motivate the ambitious filmmakers like us to do good work. So actually, I would like to thank you. Keep being a prick :)

This is pretty dumb so I won't drag this any further into the mud. Just to let you know I'm not much older then you and have done my share of work, and always getting better. I'm a recipient of numerous grants for my student cinematography including a prestigious kodak grant.

Now I'm perplexed, how can someone make 6 shorts and a feature and doesn't know what something as basic as an ND filter is? No offense but how is that possible?

I made six shorts while I was in high school and my feature the first year of college. I alway used the school's cheap 3ccd Sony camcorder for these films and never used any accessories. Until a couple months ago, i have never researched/worked w/ lenses or filters. I am teaching myself how to use these cinematography tools now and plan on putting them to use on this next feature. It is clear that i had a question about ND filters and it was answered........ your comment served no purpose but to attack me. - If you are a couple years older than me, you sure don't act like it.

Sorry Tim

Edited by Korhan20