Looking for a Kinoptic 5.7mm

That's great scott

Do you have any footage or snaps done with this lens?

Please let me know

the main thing why I want it a lens so wide is to do some crazy effects ( wide) for a short that I'm doing soon, also I always love the looks that I get from the wides, so I have plenty of normal and telephotos I just want a wide...... I'm pissed because I lost a bid in ebay a couple of days ago and it was for excelent cond Kinoptik 5.7 and it was really cheap to

so right now I want to find something like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Still looking!!!!!

come on, you have it in there and you never use it, and don't have money for rent this month?

I'll help you sell me your wide angle wacky lens.... that fits Super 16

Best

The Angenieux 5.9mm does vignette just a tad, but if you are doing a DI or film to tape you can push in just slightly. You do not lose the wide angle effect at all. I do have a 5.7 Kinoptic C-mount which does completely cover S16 that I might be willing to part ways with...

That's great scott

Do you have any footage or snaps done with this lens?

Please let me know

the main thing why I want it a lens so wide is to do some crazy effects ( wide) for a short that I'm doing soon, also I always love the looks that I get from the wides, so I have plenty of normal and telephotos I just want a wide...... I'm pissed because I lost a bid in ebay a couple of days ago and it was for excelent cond Kinoptik 5.7 and it was really cheap to

so right now I want to find something like that

if you want to see some kinoptik 9mm footage you can check out a-cam's website www.ikonoskope.com or something.. those are the 921 versions that should be good.. i just bought one for about 475$ incidentally. I tihnk they sort of fly under the radar on ebay. You can look for century 3.5mm lenses too. just put 'century lens' as a search query

Edited by Robert Glenn