Our very own?

Carlos M. Icaza

From http://www.uemedia.net/CPC/cinematographer...icle_6407.shtml

"Director of Photography Wendell Scot Greene has written an article titled "Misconceptions in Lighting" for the website Music Video Wire. Greene recently completed filming a Rock Corps PSA for music video director Chris Robinson. Greene gives helpful tips on properly setting the key light, photographing at low levels and using soft light. "

Article :

http://www.mvwire.com/dynamic/article_view.asp?AID=10564

Nice article.

Would this be our very own Wendell_Greene?

Cheers,

Carlos.-

• Premium Member

Yes, that me. Thank you both for your positive comments on the article.

FYI, in about two weeks you'll be able to visit the Music Video Wire Website and read an interview I conducted with DP Chris Soos. A second interview with Director & DP Malik Hassan Sayeed will appear shortly thereafter.

Guest Chainsaw

Wendell, your article is indeed excellent information and it needs to be shouted from the rooftops ad infinitum. It's disheartening when so-called professionals miss such obvious and fundamental concepts when it comes to the production of a visual image. I've personally seen every point on your list twisted and broked and raped ad nauseum. Everyone here that has worked in such situations should email that article to the offending parties.

You sure are a humble individual, I never would have guessed you were/are an educator and lensed Sweet Oranges. I'll be waiting here in the empty dark room for your interview with Malik Sayeed. Good show sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...