Short film on the Vietnam War

lol I have no idea. I havn't watched it in a while. I'll have to watch it again soon. I'm pretty sure that it was just the Mines of Moria scene and then a random thing with Mt. Doom at the end.

If anyone wants to watch random videos I have my screen name on youtube is lupinwolfy. None of them are any good. The best is maybe the king kong one. The sound is messed up on it though and it has absolutly nothing to do with the movie other than him climbing the Empire State Building. The LOTR lego thing and also the King Kong thing were done in a stop motion fashion. I think I want to get back to doing some stop motion. I don't know what...maybe something weird and a bit more on the artsy side lol...or maybe something with action figures and dollsif I've still got any.

:lol: He was AT MT. DOOM at the end, he threw the ring into the lava......REMEMBER!!! You know with your eye for detail, I don't see HOW you can miss as a filmmaker. :rolleyes: Listen though, seriously, most famous directors will say in an interview at some point that they make their movies for themselves, that is they make movies THEY would like to see. That's what you should do, make something you would want to see and for cryin' out loud, quit putting yourself down, you're 16, in highschool and have no expirence to speak of, no one expects your movies to be good, what you should expect is that you learn something from making them so that in the future, they WILL be good and who knows, maybe your next one will be amazing. The great thing about the next movie is it's a clean slate, you have the opportunity to make the greatest picture you've ever made and there's a certain freedom and magic in that so just keep on truckin' and see what your fertile little brain can come up with, you may amaze everyone including yourself. B)

So I watched it again last night and saw that it was really just the Mines of Moria that I did. There is a bit of Mt. Doom at the end, but still no Frodo. For the POTC one (when I get around to doing it) I think I'll just watch the first movie and do it with legos scene by scene if I can. (like watch the movie at the same time while filming the legos and just stop the movie every scene to then film it with legos) The LOTR one needs A LOT of editing work. (totally using Avid for that because compared to Avid, windows movie maker is total crap).

Today my friend and I made this really cool video. It's with a slide projector and then shadows in the light from the projector. It was all her idea (it's for an art project) but I'm the one who shot most of it lol. I'm going to see if I can get it into a file on a CD or put it on my computer and ask her if I can put it on youtube or something.

I have this praying mantis video that I should find and put up online. It was really just me filming a random praying mantis that really didn't want to be bothered and ends up attacking the camera at the end (well he just jumps on the camera...I guess you could call that attacking).

Sorry for three posts in a row here.

Actually, I'm going to try to start editing the LOTR lego thing tonight.

How do I edit my posts? I'd like to just have these last three posts on one post, but I can't find the edit button.

I found the edit button when I made a mistake on another post in another thread, but I can't seem to find that button here.

I just finised editing the LOTR lego thing. (finally...I shot it a year ago) It will probably take a little while to upload on youtube y veoh, so I'll most likely be posting links to it on here sometime really late tonight (or early tomorrow).

COOL, post the address when you're done, we'll give 'er the ol' once-over, run 'er up the flag pole, see who salutes, take this dog out see ifin' it barks, throw 'er in the pond an see if it swims, chuck it down the hole an see if it crawls out, throw it out the window see it it flies, have it walk down the street see if anyone whistles, blow it's horn see if anyone turns around, have it stick out it's mit and see if it knows the secret handshake.....I...ah don't really know what that means but I would kinda like to see it. B)