any upcomming shoots?

I'm going to be taking a class in 16mm production, but I don't really want to wait until the semester begins to learn about 16mm...I was hoping someone on here might have a shoot coming up in the orange county/los angeles area that wouldn't mind me coming out to learn and help with whatever I can.

thanks, and I apologize in advance if this is not a appropriate post for this forum but I figured since I want to learn about 16mm this would be the place to start.

-Josh

j.dannais@yahoo.com

Edited by Joshua Dannais

I'm going to be taking a class in 16mm production, but I don't really want to wait until the semester begins to learn about 16mm...I was hoping someone on here might have a shoot coming up in the orange county/los angeles area that wouldn't mind me coming out to learn and help with whatever I can.

thanks, and I apologize in advance if this is not a appropriate post for this forum but I figured since I want to learn about 16mm this would be the place to start.

-Josh

j.dannais@yahoo.com

Hi Josh:

I might be shooting something in super 16, but that wouldn't be until late August most likely. But if you're still looking at that time, shoot me an email. We can always use an extra set of hands!

--Bragi

Hi Josh:

I might be shooting something in super 16, but that wouldn't be until late August most likely. But if you're still looking at that time, shoot me an email. We can always use an extra set of hands!

--Bragi

Great...I'll be looking forward to it.

If there's anybody shooting a project in May or June I'm available throughout.

thanks