Sir,

Iam planning to shoot a interview

A Young Lady,who win all challenge in life,

and She make Morning breakfast,

ironing the Clothes,

ready the children

and continue the work

in front of the computer.

I planned to show this all in a Single Shot.

I start panning from right to left.

while panning I want to show the each evet happen with same girl,

Like she cooking in the kitchen,I pan to Leftsame girl ironing the clothes and panning She ready the chidren

and panning She working in front of the computer and panning she is in front camera continue the interview(From the Beginning of the Shot voice will (overlap)start).

I take a Test shots two action match little bit and further actions not matched.

Please help me.

Sir,

Iam planning to shoot a interview

A Young Lady,who win all challenge in life,

and She make Morning breakfast,

ironing the Clothes,

ready the children

and continue the work

in front of the computer.

I planned to show this all in a Single Shot.

I start panning from right to left.

while panning I want to show the each evet happen with same girl,

Like she cooking in the kitchen,I pan to Leftsame girl ironing the clothes and panning She ready the chidren

and panning She working in front of the computer and panning she is in front camera continue the interview(From the Beginning of the Shot voice will (overlap)start).

I take a Test shots two action match little bit and further actions not matched.

Please help me.

Ti voithia hreazese ?

There's probably several ways you could approach this, a lot would depend on the location. Off the top of my head...

* Motion Control - this will provide you with shots which are easier to blend together as each shot should line up perfectly. A couple of quick roto shapes and your done.

* Getting your camera operator to repeat the pan/tilt the best he can, then lining up and matching the shots up in post. This could possibly require tracking, roto, and morphing the shots to match.

* Dissolving during the pan - the simplest solution, but it might not provide the effect your after. A whip pan will hide the transition will with motion blur.

* Panorama - shoot it as a panoramic image. I'm not sure of any off-the-shelf packages that do panoramas with video or film, typically I've done this manually inside Maya.

* A flat panorama - different from above as you won't be using a perspective nodal pan/tilt like above, more like a pan & scan effect.

Again this is off the top of my head, some of these suggestions might be impractical or too expensive.