Wanted: S-8 Camera with 200ft Magazine Acceptence

Ernie Zahn

I'm looking for a 200ft/60m camera i.e.:

Nizo 6080

Nizo 6056

Beaulieu 1028 XL 60

Beaulieu 1068 XLS

I believe Sankyo also made 200ft cameras. If there's one I'm missing, let me know I'm looking to do 7 minute takes for scenes. Please PM me or e-mail me if you have one to sell> bfspublicrelations@gmail.com

Thanks, then I'd add those to the list. I've used the Chinon brand before and liked the results.

The list is actually revised, here's what I'm looking for:

Beaulieu 1028

Beaulieu 1068

Beaulieu 6008

Beaulieu 7008

Beaulieu 9008

Chinon 200/8 XL Pacific

Chinon 200/12 XL Pacific

Cosina MSXL 204M

Cosina MSXL 206M

Cosina MS 208M

Elmo 612 S-XL

Elmo 1012 S-XL

Elmo 230 S-XL

Elmo 240 S-XL

Elmo 260 S-XL

Kodak Supermatic 60

Kodak Supermatic 200

Nizo 6056

Nizo 6080

Sankyo XL61-200

A few words of warning/bonus about the Chinons. A lot of them are sold as "non-running" or "as-is" with the owners thinking that they are broken. 90% of the time, the drive belt disintegrated. A quick replacement (I use rubber bands) and viola, a $20 paperweight turned into a powerful camera.

A few words of warning/bonus about the Chinons. A lot of them are sold as "non-running" or "as-is" with the owners thinking that they are broken. 90% of the time, the drive belt disintegrated. A quick replacement (I use rubber bands) and viola, a $20 paperweight turned into a powerful camera.

Thank you for the tip:)

• 2 weeks later...
Why get a camera that accepts 200' film cartridges? Nobody makes that size anymore. Kodak stopped years ago.

You can get a SuperMag that holds 400'. Spectra Film will cut down any film you want into any length you need.

You can get a SuperMag that holds 400'. Spectra Film will cut down any film you want into any length you need.

Exactly, I'm working on a S-8 project that has a one take sequence that exceeds time capacity of a standard 50'. I own a 200ft mag I can load, and if I ever wanted to venture, I'd get a 400' supermag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...