Mitch Lusas

SI-2k Rental

Hello,

While some may be thinking of purchasing this camera, I'll be looking to rent it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies renting this camera in the New York, Vancouver and LA? Then the bigger question: at what cost?

Thanks for your input.

Greetings Mitch:

I?m Dankmar García, movie director and producer. If you are interested on the cameras, we are planning on having an international rental and co-production division in our company. I have 2 SI-2K cameras. And will be available after we finish our current project "Tequila" (mid-april).

If the cameras are for a movie production we can work out some rent packages to make more them more affordable. We also have post-production facilities and people trained in the use of the equipment. Let me know if we can help you.

Regards,

Dankmar, we would like to rent the SI2k camera for a weekend shoot (music video). Can you please email me directly at editor4yourfilm@yahoo.com at your earliest convenience? Thank you!

-shah

Greetings Mitch:

I?m Dankmar García, movie director and producer. If you are interested on the cameras, we are planning on having an international rental and co-production division in our company. I have 2 SI-2K cameras. And will be available after we finish our current project "Tequila" (mid-april).

If the cameras are for a movie production we can work out some rent packages to make more them more affordable. We also have post-production facilities and people trained in the use of the equipment. Let me know if we can help you.

Regards,

I have an si2k Mini Package available in TORONTO. Can travel with it, if necessary.

www.framediscreet.blogspot.com

email link: info (at) framediscreet.com

Abel Cine Tech no longer rents the SI-2K camera. Nothing against them, we simply no longer carry that model in our inventory.

Abel Cine Tech no longer rents the SI-2K camera. Nothing against them, we simply no longer carry that model in our inventory.

That's a bummer. I really liked the work we did with it on a feature last year.

We just upgraded our SI2K package to use the CINEDECK recorder and it ROCKS.

Available out of Toronto.

www.framediscreet.com (info on the package isn't updated on the site, so email for inquiries)

info (at) framediscreet.com.

si2k_linos_lenses1.jpg

si2k_bolex_switar_zoom1.jpg

si2k_angenieux_59mm1.jpg

si2k_frame_discreet_cinedeck1.jpg

Hello,

While some may be thinking of purchasing this camera, I'll be looking to rent it. I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies renting this camera in the New York, Vancouver and LA? Then the bigger question: at what cost?

Thanks for your input.

LA: Radiant Images:

http://radiantimages.com/index.php/cameras/hd-beyond/silicon-imaging

OC: Gear Monkey:

http://www.gearmonkey.tv/shop/si2k-silicon-imaging-camera-system-p-798-c-1_22.html

Canada: William F. White:

http://www.whites.com/

Canada: 3DCC:

http://www.3dcameracompany.com/3d-camera-systems/si-2k-hawkeye/