"Plastic Skin" look?

That's what I was thinking, I didn't know this forum was just for digital and in camera effects... I was looking for a make-up suggestion or another substance that works well on film.

And thanks for the tip about AI... I'll order it on netflix and check it out.

First shave all hair (possibly use a skull cap) including eyebrows, mix up a color that is skin tone but thick and slightly off color (a little too baige or pink), apply it thickly so that the subject's skin losses all definition and is one uniform color, draw in or make perfectly simetrical eyebrows and apply them, apply a very even sheen or matte finish to give the skin surface an unnatural finish, over emphisis eye liner and also use eyeliner on men, lip color should look like an attempt to look natural that is slightly off, a pink that doesn't quite match the skintone OR lips that are the same color as the rest of the face so that they have no definition at all, contacts that are a little too vivid can help to sell the illusion that the person's face is not real. You could also use liquid latex, but that wuold be kinda expensive and a pain in the ass as well as uncomfortable for the actors, though you could add an overly squared chin made of putty to a man along with the make-up to make the face look more unnatural. Things like that. Just expariment. B)

• Premium Member
I'm trying to get a super dull look.

I don't think that would do it -- you need, first, is make-up to create an even skintone without variation, then some sort of faint shine to the whole face to look plasticy. Dullness is too subtle to read as being unusually different, since often actors are fairly dulled-down in general with make-up, so it's not a big difference in look.