Looking for DP web sites

Bob Hayes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glen Alexander

hello,

if you're look for a reccommendation, i'm a relative newbie to the film and from a professional perspective Predrag is excellent. he knows his craft, not afraid to be honest with you about what you're what you want to accomplish techinically with your budget and crew. let him in on your script and storyboards, you will get great honest and insightful feedback.

Predrag Dubravcic

http://www.predrag.net/

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to fire up a DP site of my own later this year. How would I go about hosting one?

I recommend going with NetFirms.com

I have mine with them, using the Advantage Package. $120/year and you get a lot of stuff (more than you need actually)

Cris

I posted this in the reel forum and remembered this is where I might have seen it.....

I saw a link to someones reel and/or website on here and they had a music video they did. The band was playing in the middle of the road. It looked like a deserted road. I remember the lead singer being extremely skinny and did this weird dance with his feet as he was singing. I guess the music would be classified as rock. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

It was shot absolutely beautifully and I would like to see it again. It was a download I believe.

• Premium Member
Anyone seen any good DP web sites lately?

Check out the crew links page on CML there's about 60 links to DoP?s pages. Its great to see others work - inspiring and at times quite humbling, there's some sharp shooters out there!

http://www.cinematography.net/camera_crew_cml_links.htm

Cheers

• 3 months later...
Hi.. I made my onw site with adobe's GoLive.. It's real easy, but it takes a little while to get to know the program. Check it out and let me know what you think: www.rasmusheise.dk

Great stuff man, specially in commercial section, good work

Guest Evan Pierre
Hi.. I made my onw site with adobe's GoLive.. It's real easy, but it takes a little while to get to know the program. Check it out and let me know what you think: www.rasmusheise.dk

Really dig your work, the commercials are a visual feast.

• 4 weeks later...