Best Lighting Book for you Buck?

What would you say this is? I'm looking for something not so much on the technical side (ie Harry Box's handbook), but something that leads you into understanding where a light should go to create mood/depth. Were there any books that broke down walls for you when it came to lighting?

"Reflections"

Various examples of different lighting styles and equipment, and it doesn't get overly technical. There's a lot of aesthetic in the text and it was put together by people who are very casually passionate about lighting, who are able to freely explain what they do while remaining modest about it.

"Reflections"

Various examples of different lighting styles and equipment, and it doesn't get overly technical. There's a lot of aesthetic in the text and it was put together by people who are very casually passionate about lighting, who are able to freely explain what they do while remaining modest about it.

I second that - one of my favorite books actually. A bit expensive and I wish it had more diagrams, but I like it anyway.

"Reflections"

Is this the full title of the book and what is the auther's name?