CP-16 Operating Manual

John Carson McCarthy

Wondering if anyone has a copy of a opertaing manual, i was able to find the technical manual in .pdf form but was having a hard time tracking down an opertaing manual.

thanks,

john

I got the operating manual. I can make a photocopy to mail you or scan it to email to you.

Herb:

Thanks I can get my hands on a copy from school then i can scan in myself I was just looking to see if anyone already had. Thanks for the offer than much appreciated.

Go ahead & scan it in, then put it up on your website so us other CP16 owners can get a copy. :)

Herb:

Thanks I can get my hands on a copy from school then i can scan in myself I was just looking to see if anyone already had. Thanks for the offer than much appreciated.

Before I purchased my CP-16 I looked around for a free manual online myself. I already had the ones for the Bolex and other cameras but found none for the CP-16. I eventually ended up buying a manual. I also have the edition of the Professional Cameraman's Handbook with the section on the CP-16. I'll go ahead and scan the manual to make it available online so no one else has to pay for one.

Edited by Herb Montes

Wondering if anyone has a copy of a opertaing manual, i was able to find the technical manual in .pdf form but was having a hard time tracking down an opertaing manual.

thanks,

john

Hi John

I must have every manual that CP did for CP16 the only operation manual I have is for the non-reflex,

27 pages the rest are the blue service manuals, but I do have a illustrated parts catalog in original CP box folder 1977 133 pages I could scan these if I have a good day spare.

Regards

Don

Robert, I'll take you up on your offer. I'm going to be busy this weekend working on new artwork for my deviantART gallery but will try to find time to scan the CP-16R manual (it's over 60 pages). I already have a manual for the B&H 240 I scanned earlier but I had gotten a more pristine copy since then and may scan that one again.

Another thing would be the scan format. I have an A3 scanner which can scan an 11"x17" area. I could scan two pages at once (side by side) or keep it to single page scans. Either way I will be uploading a PDF of the manuals.

When I scanned in that CP-16 tech manual, I thought:

"This is stupid, no one will ever want this"

So it's nice to see that at least one person thought enough of it to download it! :rolleyes:

You can also find it here

http://www.intervalometers.com/resource/manuals.stm

I find the CP-16 tech manual very useful. As well as the other manuals on your website. So I appreciate you taking the time to scan and post them online. Having experience as an electronics tech and machinist I'm not afraid to get inside my own movie gear to fix and modify them.