Looking for HDV shooters, Miami area

Guest michael mccabe

Guest michael mccabe

I'm currently in production on two projects one shot in Miami and one based in Miami but shot internationally. I'm looking for two shooters to run HDV cams on either or both projects. I want people who can shoot handheld, understand framing, are used to shooting in manual and are familiar with controlling depth of field. I'm currently shooting on canon XL H1 cameras.

Right now, there is no budget for pay and I'm open to students. All expenses will be paid in both Miami and international shoots. You must have a valid passport. I am looking for people who have a great personality and are excited to be part of a tight team. It's important to me that my team is skilled and out to have a great time. There will be some physically demanding situations especially on the International trips.

Let me know if you're interested in getting in on some great projects. I will be happy go into more details. Send me any personal details, shooting history and reels. Please make the first contact directly to my personal email. michael@michaelmccabe.com

Thanks

Michael McCabe