new clip

Ram Shani

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work again, Ram. the guy in the seat looks a little bit defocused. Do you use some kind of filtering to get this yellowish look or do you push it to yellow in post? Is this vignette from the lens or do you masked it in post? By the way, nice bikini girls, too.

I'm going to get one of this letus35fe adapters. I want to use it with a sony z1. I will get the version you recommended already (Letus35FE, 72mm, swapable mount) I will use some Canon FD lenses on it.

Do I need some stepup/stepdown ring then to fix the adapter to the cam? What kind of connection is this whole thing about, I can't find informations on that question in the web. Do I need a rod system and when yes, where do you get one? How fast are your lenses? Can I try to work with this system without any rodsystem?

Thanks,

Alex

hi

thanks for the replay

the vignette is done in post alsow the yelow tint(which i dont like but the director insist on)

the problem with the guy is because the ac didn't hook the lens well so it was a little of focus

i think the z-1 is 72mm so no but i recommend you to buy a set of rings

like: 62-72 step up (for Sony v-1)

58-72 step up ( pd170) (b&H)

82-72 step down(hvx200)

i recommend very much on cavision rod support

i use regular canon lens 24/f2 50/f1.4 85/f1/8 135/f/2

if you have the money i will recommend you to take a look at this

https://photo-shop.zeiss.com/Products/1405-174

great great lens but it has its price

Hi Ram,

thanks for all the infos. You are damn right, this Zeiss lenses are f***ing great. Maybe when I win in the lottery... :-)

In the meanwhile I have organized the same lenses as you use, because I think this is a good compromise in the moment. But I have already thought about the Canon FD L(uxury) Series. There is a 14mm Lens which isn't a fisheye. I can't really believe this, but it seems to be true. But this lenses are more expensive as the Zeiss ones.

Cheers,

Alex

Hey Ram,

Cool music video man, I bet it's very hard to shoot asses and boobs all day?

But to be serious for a minute I think it's a good music video also because I know what his the average budget for a music video in Israel. Just a hint: it's less then the budget for catering in an American music video, just off curiosity what was the budget on this one? And what camera did you use? (970?)

Hope you had a nice holiday,

Oron.