Great Super 16mm Package- Bolex EBM, mag, lenses, +++

Xandy Smith

Everything you need to get into beautiful Super 16mm filmmaking!

I am selling an excellent Super 16mm film package, guaranteed to work. This Bolex EBM reflex camera has been cleaned and lubricated and was recently converted to Super 16. I understand it was not used much before I got it, and since, I've run a few hundred feet through it with daylight spools and another 1600 feet or so through the mag, all Super 16, and all came out beautifully.

I'm including lots of accessories, from the Tobin unit which gives the camera crystal sync at 24 and 25 fps to plenty of documentation and manuals including the great Bolex Bible. The zoom lens is modified to allow it to accept convenient 82mm filters and I am including a circular polarizer.

Everything is in great condition except maybe the case (but it works fine) and the batteries I've been using could probably use a fanny pack or belt clip just to make them more convenient. Also, the counter on the body does not work, but could be an easy fix. The one on the mag works fine. This is an incredible value for an entire collection that has been built piece by piece over the years from manuals to lens accessories, and carefully cared for.

Included:

Super 16mm Bolex EBM

400' magazine

Switar 16-100mm zoom, f1.9

Switar 25mm, f1.4

Tobin crystal sync adapter (24 or 25fps)

original aluminum case

Two 12V batteries and charger

Matte Box and rods

C-mount adapter

Bolex EBM Manual

Bolex Bible (fantastic guide to everything Bolex)

82mm Polarizer

Various gelatin filters- NDs and 85s

several cores and daylight spools

gray card

Two unopened 100' Vision2 daylight spools (100T and 50D)

Two Vision2 short ends (500T and 200T)

Bolex_small.jpg

My asking price is $2,500

Please contact me at xandy AT xsfilm.com

I'm located in Los Angeles and would prefer pick-up or delivery, but shipping can be arranged for additional costs.