Cinematography/Lighting workshops in Europe

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for cinematography and lighting workshops (especially in film), anywhere in Europe. Does anyone know of schools that teach in either English, French, or Spanish? I'm looking for a really intensive hands-on sort of thing, with a good technical level. Not a full-time school. Anything from a week to a summer.

Any ideas?

• 4 months later...

Two Weeks of Cinematography and Advanced Lighting Techniques in Film Studio and motion picture lab Movie and Sound (www.movieandsound.it) in Florence Italy. Combination of Film 35mm and Digital Video. Taught by award cinematographer Janusz Sikora who teaches filmmaking at University of Southern California and Dreamworks Studios. Janusz teaches his Dancing with Light Technique which is a comprehensive approach to visual expression where Cinematic Eloquence is of primary concern. Workshop is designed for Directors and Directors of photography as it deals with esthetics of cinematic interpretation. Students are encouraged to bring their own ideas as they will have chance to try their execution in professional environment of Film Studio. Program is unique in that it covers both Technical and Artistic aspects of cinematic expression.

Read about Program: http://www.cecov.it/altricorsi-en.html

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for cinematography and lighting workshops (especially in film), anywhere in Europe. Does anyone know of schools that teach in either English, French, or Spanish? I'm looking for a really intensive hands-on sort of thing, with a good technical level. Not a full-time school. Anything from a week to a summer.

Any ideas?