Aaton LTR7 package for sale - 4500$

kevin skvorak

I'm selling an LTR7 camera body, two mags, and a bunch of accessories. It is not "top of the market" stuff, but is generally well cared for, and has performed well on various music videos, low budget features, documentaries, and the like. It could be a good package for someone starting out. It was all my own equipment and I am no longer shooting. (I'm farming these days) All of the equipment is in NYC:

Aaton LTR7 with Super 16 gate, Aaton mnt, serial # C367

Two Mags, with super 16 pressure plates and rollers but not have the full 'conversion' . They have always worked for me with Super 16, and never caused any striping or other artifacts. Serial #'s 899, and 901.

Hand grip, two batteries, old style charger, all cables and such.

Video tap. In the handle, made in Canada, and I forget the details on that at the moment, but is color, and it works ok.

Petroff Matte box, rods that mount on the handle, extension rods, with various filter holders.

Sachtler 7x7 fluid head, with standard legs, baby legs, and high hat.

Two lens adapters: Arri standard and Nikon

Lenses: Old style Angenieux 12-120, covers S-16 until it gets real wide. Also a Nikon 55mm, Nikkor 85mm, and a cheap 24mm for 35mm SLR cameras all cover the super 16 frame.

A number of series 9 correction, ND, Polarizing, and other filters, lens rings, lens shades, and other bits and parts, and various cases for everything.

asking 4500$ OBO for the whole kit and caboodle! call 718 782 9179. I have some other useful stuff I can throw in if the buyer is an aspiring filmaker and has some use for it.

I'm selling an LTR7 camera body, two mags, and a bunch of accessories. It is not "top of the market" stuff, but is generally well cared for, and has performed well on various music videos, low budget features, documentaries, and the like. It could be a good package for someone starting out. It was all my own equipment and I am no longer shooting. (I'm farming these days) All of the equipment is in NYC:

Aaton LTR7 with Super 16 gate, Aaton mnt, serial # C367

Two Mags, with super 16 pressure plates and rollers but not have the full 'conversion' . They have always worked for me with Super 16, and never caused any striping or other artifacts. Serial #'s 899, and 901.

Hand grip, two batteries, old style charger, all cables and such.

Video tap. In the handle, made in Canada, and I forget the details on that at the moment, but is color, and it works ok.

Petroff Matte box, rods that mount on the handle, extension rods, with various filter holders.

Sachtler 7x7 fluid head, with standard legs, baby legs, and high hat.

Two lens adapters: Arri standard and Nikon

Lenses: Old style Angenieux 12-120, covers S-16 until it gets real wide. Also a Nikon 55mm, Nikkor 85mm, and a cheap 24mm for 35mm SLR cameras all cover the super 16 frame.

A number of series 9 correction, ND, Polarizing, and other filters, lens rings, lens shades, and other bits and parts, and various cases for everything.

asking 4500$ OBO for the whole kit and caboodle! call 718 782 9179. I have some other useful stuff I can throw in if the buyer is an aspiring filmaker and has some use for it.

Would you sell the video tap separate? Can it be separated from the camera body? I doubt it . . .

If I didn't have one like this one I would buy yours . . .

Would you sell the video tap separate? Can it be separated from the camera body? I doubt it . . .

If I didn't have one like this one I would buy yours . . .

the vidoeotap does come off of the camera. it is a clever design, and uses a custom prism, so to put the tap on and off you remove the handle/tap, and swap out the prism.

i could possibly part everything out on ebay, sell all the parts separate etc, but it would be great if someone who can use it wants to just take it all.

Hey kevin,

Is it possible to a get a pic sent to kristianmckay@gmail.com

I am very interested, I'm trying to get into shooting super 16 without going

totally broke. This rig sounds right around my price. Is she quiet enough for sync? I'm sure, but thought I would ask.

Any visuals shot with, or pics of cam would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in this package. I left you a message. I'm not sure you hear my number right. Please call me back at 917-834-8377.

Thank you

Xavier

ok,

here is a link to some pics: http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii254/regenerationcsa/

sorry i haven't been replying to emails here

it is best to call- try both #'s

718 782 9179 and 845 687 0535

thanks!

I didn't get any call back. Still waiting. Please let me know if the camera is available or not.

Thank you.

I'm interested in this package. I left you a message. I'm not sure you hear my number right. Please call me back at 917-834-8377.

Thank you

Xavier