What Do You Think?

Mitchell Yount

I watched this a couple of times and You know what, i liked it. It was spooky - slightly sinister. As for judging the effects or camera work independently ..i dont know, im no expert but i did like the rain sound effect alot, that really made the piece - especially when it became really loud, as if one had stepped outside or opened a window. very immersive. The camera movements added to the sinister feel, like peering over the window sill and spying.

The thing that ruined it was the quality of the video. Google did a bad job of converting your film to flash. I would render the piece out again as close to the native google resolution as possible, then upload.

Weird little clip but in a good way.

I watched this a couple of times and You know what, i liked it. It was spooky - slightly sinister. As for judging the effects or camera work independently ..i dont know, im no expert but i did like the rain sound effect alot, that really made the piece - especially when it became really loud, as if one had stepped outside or opened a window. very immersive. The camera movements added to the sinister feel, like peering over the window sill and spying.

The thing that ruined it was the quality of the video. Google did a bad job of converting your film to flash. I would render the piece out again as close to the native google resolution as possible, then upload.

Weird little clip but in a good way.

Thank You For The Post:

Hello, and thank you for that post in response to my article! This video was actually compiled together with a bunch of videos I recored with my camera(s) four of them. I recored these shots to perfore a white balance check on all the cameras. I only used one single monopod and the rest was handheld. I used no artiffical lighting.

Thanks again,

Mitchell