Job Information Sheet

Good Morning Cinematographers!

I revised David Elkins Job Information sheet; you can find his at cameraassistantmanuals.com, they are very very useful.

I have found that the Job Information Sheet is a great utility to have on my desk, so when someone calls about work, I can fill out the appropriate information right away, organize it, and also remember to ask questions that might be glanced over.

I find that if you fill out this sheet, and then send it to your AC's or anyone else that you would be hiring, it saves time, and is very clear about what is to be expected of everyone...etc. The less explaining you have to do on set is always better.

This is revision 1, so please let me know if any changes you think I should make. I made this form to support my needs and to improve on Elkins' original.

As always, I am trying to give back to the community, so I appreciate any kind of feedback.

Jamie Metzger

Job_Information_Sheet.pdf

Good Morning Cinematographers!

I revised David Elkins Job Information sheet; you can find his at cameraassistantmanuals.com, they are very very useful.

I have found that the Job Information Sheet is a great utility to have on my desk, so when someone calls about work, I can fill out the appropriate information right away, organize it, and also remember to ask questions that might be glanced over.

I find that if you fill out this sheet, and then send it to your AC's or anyone else that you would be hiring, it saves time, and is very clear about what is to be expected of everyone...etc. The less explaining you have to do on set is always better.

This is revision 1, so please let me know if any changes you think I should make. I made this form to support my needs and to improve on Elkins' original.

As always, I am trying to give back to the community, so I appreciate any kind of feedback.

Jamie Metzger

Thanks, that should be a big help.

• 2 months later...