"Sleep Shift" trailer.

Chris Keth

• Premium Member

Hey, everyone. I received a copy of the trailer I shot to help raise funds for a feature a friend of mine and his company would like to make.

I put a copy here.

It's almost 50mb so it will take a few minutes to load. I tried to balance image quality and the patience of potential viewers. ;)

I have a post in the "In Production" section (link here) with some stills, technical information, and some of the sources I drew inspiration from.

Nice work Chris. I've been following the other thread and im glad to finally see the trailer. The photography has a cold semi-creepy feel, which seems to serve the story well. The trailer was a little long for me,but i really like how it was cut. Congrats.

• Premium Member
Nice work Chris. I've been following the other thread and im glad to finally see the trailer. The photography has a cold semi-creepy feel, which seems to serve the story well. The trailer was a little long for me,but i really like how it was cut. Congrats.

I think it's a bit long, too. I'm hoping the director cuts a short or a teaser version, as well.