Film directors

Niki Mundo

Does anyone know how hard/easy it would be to cold-call a major hollywood film director with your work, if you think it's outstanding.

I had a friend or a friend who had an oppurtunity to give a tape of his work to Oliver Stone awhile ago when he was in New York City but declined it then because he wasn't very confident of his reel then.

So if I have a film in the future I think's pretty kick ass, can I just roll up in my ford focus , press the buzzer on the gate and submit my film to Jerry Bruckheimer?

Does anyone know how hard/easy it would be to cold-call a major hollywood film director with your work, if you think it's outstanding.

Not hard at all. It's just a matter of dialing a phone number, right?

I had a friend or a friend who had an oppurtunity to give a tape of his work to Oliver Stone awhile ago when he was in New York City but declined it then because he wasn't very confident of his reel then.

I think you need to re-word this sentence. It is confusing.

So if I have a film in the future I think's pretty kick ass, can I just roll up in my ford focus , press the buzzer on the gate and submit my film to Jerry Bruckheimer?

Sure. Well, I mean, I guess if he actually answers and walks up to your ford focus. Sure you could submit your film to him. There's no law against it.