DALSA and CineForm !

Illya Friedman

For those of you who have been asking for CineForm workflow options with DALSA 4K RAW, it has arrived. This includes both CineForm RAW? and CineForm 444? !!!

Details can be found here:

http://www.cineform.com/press/rel080326-Prospect4K.htm

It's remarkable what the geniuses at CineForm can do. And I'm thrilled we're working together.

More announcements coming soon!

I.

Illya Friedman

DALSA

Digital Cinema Division

www.dalsa.com/dc

I'd say CineForm is making new and more accessible 4K workflows. It was certainly possible before, you would just need the appropriate post people/facility on you side. I also think the S.Two workflow will become very popular this year. It's nice (and important) to have many workflow options.

I.

Illya Friedman

DALSA

Digital Cinema Division

www.dalsa.com/dc

Guest tylerhawes
...CineForm is making new and more accessible 4K workflows. It was certainly possible before, you would just need the appropriate post people/facility on you side. I also think the S.Two workflow will become very popular this year...

In addition to our new capability to grade DALSA 4K RAW files natively, we can also support (and demo) the CineForm RAW workflow with Dalsa. We also have experience with S.Two if that is what you're doing. Or if you need help choosing, we can talk about it...