PCAM and the HVX

I've been trying to create a custom DoF calculator in my PCAM for the 1/3" chip of the HVX. I figured that this would be a very common desire and relatively easy to track down. However... I started in the middle of Evil Dead II and now that I'm almost finished with Army of Darkness and I still don't have a satisfactory answer, I'm appealing for help. After some extensive digging I was able to track down that for a 4:3 1/3" CCD... the horizontal is 4.8 mm; the vertical is 3.6 mm and the circles of confusion are about 0.015 mm... This doesn't exactly translate to HVX's native 16:9 chip.

The best I've been able to track down is that for 16:9... it's either 4.8 mm x 2.7 mm OR 5.2 mm x 2.9 mm... I have a feeling that it's the 4.8x2.7 one, but as a good 2nd AD once told me... "Assumption is the first step to a f*** up."

So, does anybody else have their PCAM set up to figure out the HVX or does somebody have the true dimensions of the chip and what the circles of confusion are? Are they also 0.015 or something else?

Thanks a ton!