Moses Remembered

James Steven Beverly

Yep. Sooo seriously. Do you actually know how many guns you have ? Do you wear all 6 of them ? Different one for each day of the week ? Are Sunday's off ?

jb

No, actually all but the Ruger 9mil my Dad gave me as a Christmas present a few years back. are riffles so they'd be too heavy to carry around. As for not knowing how many guns I have, most are WW1 bolt action props, They're all unloaded and I don't have any ammunition for them so unless you use them as a club or drop one on your foot, they're pretty much harmless (in ALL honesty, one is a carbine with a fold out bayonet so I suppose you COULD bayonet someone if you had the time to unfold it and lock it into place).

The 9 mil is loaded and ready to go, We have a saying here in Texas, An unloaded gun is pretty much useless, but since I have no children and my girlfriend isn't in the habit of shooting people, it's really only dangerous to a thief or rapist, under and in those circumstances, if it's in my hands, it's positively deadly.

BUT as for Sunday, I suppose it would be a sin to shoot someone on Sunday so I have a collection of prop swords, An antique saber, a reproduction Roman Gadius and a set of Samurai swords, so I guess I'd have to dispatch a bad guy with one of those.....unless of course he had a gun then suppose God would understand if I shot his ass off in self defense. B)

Edited by James Steven Beverly

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic