Only fair...

Jim Jannard

Since we took such a beating on the Claudio Miranda situation a few months ago, I think it is only fair to update this forum with the following news.

Offhollywood is proud to provide Red cameras and support for Claudio Miranda on a RADICAL MEDIA project for American Express being directed by Antony Hoffman.

We were told that a number of camera systems were considered, and one of the reasons Claudio chose to shoot on the Red was so the crew could move fast under extremely rugged conditions.

They are shooting NY, then Buenos Aires, Ushuala, Phuket and Hong Kong with Red #006X (Elvis) & Red #007X (Mr. Bond) with the latest Element Technica accessories. They are also testing some early RED RAM prototypes.

I know we have detractors here. If anything, you should know that we are working 24/7 to make our project better every day.

Jim

I know we have detractors here. If anything, you should know that we are working 24/7 to make our project better every day.

Jim

Even though surrounded between detractors here and yes-men@reduser.net, you also have your most loyal early adopting customers. We can even disagree with some decisions towards to the future perhaps 'cause your project has been our baby too. And sometimes, those can bring other orientation(s) to an (our) investment. This doesn't necessarily mean that we may believe otherwise (it's not necessary to be a believer for taking notice of your progress). Question: is it strictly for the guys here?

[small personal note:] I wish you the Best during the actual hiatus, personal matters included (Be back soon! We miss you with or without detractors, with or without yes-men...).

Jim,

We are very happy with how things have progressed on every front, Scarlet included.

Great news and Claudio should have a much better experience this time around. The new mount is so much better now and with build 16 to come soon I am sure it will only get better,

Thanks!

Jim,

We are very happy with how things have progressed on every front, Scarlet included.

Great news and Claudio should have a much better experience this time around. The new mount is so much better now and with build 16 to come soon I am sure it will only get better,

Thanks!

RED is beginning to earn its first stripe when it comes to reliability.

Is the project for air on TV as a TV commercal or is it a corporate in house or internet project?

Mike Brennan