My Reel

Hey Everybody,

This is my cinematography reel; Please tell me what you think, also, bear in mind that this is just the stuff that i get my hands on, most people disappear and i never see the material shot again.

Thanks a lot for checking my stuff out!

I try updating it every 15 days or so, so check back!!1

Thanks again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-QTbwp_I4s

Well, at 5 minutes, there's just no way I'm going to watch it all. I watched up to a minute, and it seems like a mix of nice stuff and merely competent stuff. Cut out the merely competent material, and keep 2.5 minutes of stuff that's really eye-catching, with the best footage up front.

Best,

Jon.

Edited by Jon Rosenbloom

• Premium Member

CUT IT DOWN!!!! FAR TOO LONG. 2 minutes is even a lot. CUr music down then go from there with visuals. There are a lot of shots you can loose like doubles of the same scene. If I saw it once, twice will not make it better. And some of the shots are subpar to others. Loose them.

Listen to the men above!

REPEAT AFTER ME: MUST CUT IT DOWN. My fave stuff is a third of the way in. The sunsets, beautiful woman reclining & in bathroom and then urban stuff in the middle. The tracking shot of the woman on bike is nice too.

Yes, the others said it best: CUT IT DOWN. The only thing I may comment on also is, even in a reel, try to give it a story, an idea of expression, a moral theme. It is fairly well though [when you cut it shorter], perhap because the argentinian/brazilian instrumental tango keeps it going.