Photographer Needed

Ernie Zahn

This is a bit short notice, but my film group is shooting a scene for a film and we need a photographer. We'll have shots arranged for the shoot, so we wouldn't as much of a demanding role as say DP, but we'd need to you to operate the camera, adjust exposure and focus etc.

-We intend to shoot between the days of May 13 and May 19. But the shoot will only take one day, it's simply a matter of

-I'm flying into London, but w have decided on any of three locations: Paris, London or Florence. We would not ask you to travel the continent, we merely offer three locations depending on where you, the photographer may be.

-We shoot this movie mostly in New England, USA so the major reason for this shoot is two of our producers/directors (including myself) happen to be in Europe at the same time and a scene shot abroad would greatly increase production value. So any of those three locations will work.

-Since YOU would be the one doing us the huge favor we want to make time and place at your convenience as much as possible. That's why both day and location are not yet finalized.

-I'll provide filmstock and any other items, if you could provide 1) camera 2) tripod 3) and anything else you know you'd need as photographer i.e. lighting meter etc.

-This not a high budget film, we can only provide money for your expenses and cover your meal. Unfortunately we cannot provide money for your time, that would be the favor I'm talking about. You would of course be fully credited, get a copy of the film and we'd keep you apprised of the film's releases in festival etc.

Let me know if there are any other questions. I'd rather leave details about the film on a need to know basis, if you message me saying that there is a chance you can do it, then I'll give further details about the film. I will say that it is being shot entirely on Super8mm and it is a sketch comedy. Here's the site:

Niente Peaches.com

I'm very interested, I have an Elno 1012S-XL and a Manfrotto tripod. I can get a light metre and I am very experienced in Super 8. Can you email me to see what I can do for you guys at: antoniobunt@hotmail.com? Thanks!