Schools in South America

I have a comprehensive list of filmschools from around the world listed on my website (link below). The best thing you can do is to contact each that interests you and ask them for a list of alumni who you can talk to.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Sofía

Well there are several film schools in south america. In argentina you could find Instituto Nacional de Cine "ENERC" http://www.enerc.gov.ar/ , FUC (fundación universidad del cine) http://www.ucine.edu.ar/ . I know there are others film schools in other cities like Cordoba, Rosario.

Hi, are you south american local? I lived in Bs.As for six months and loved it. I have many friends

and may be able to give other recommendations there too. There is also a good film school in Cuba,

but that's what I've heard from a cinematographer in Mexico.

Oh wait, yes, I know a great film school there in Buenos Aires. It is in Palermo, if I recall correctly.

I have my paperwork somewhere but cannot find it. Keep contact and ask me to find the name of the

film school. And if you go, keep me updated so I can refer you to other film friends there; and I can

refer others too.

www.InterNation.org is a good international website that you can find me and other international locals on.

Ciao, te mando abrazos,

Dax McKeever

Hi, are you south american local? I lived in Bs.As for six months and loved it. I have many friends

and may be able to give other recommendations there too. There is also a good film school in Cuba,

but that's what I've heard from a cinematographer in Mexico.

Oh wait, yes, I know a great film school there in Buenos Aires. It is in Palermo, if I recall correctly.

I have my paperwork somewhere but cannot find it. Keep contact and ask me to find the name of the

film school. And if you go, keep me updated so I can refer you to other film friends there; and I can

refer others too.

www.InterNation.org is a good international website that you can find me and other international locals on.

Ciao, te mando abrazos,

Dax McKeever

Hi Dax

Yes I'm south american local... You're right there are a great film school in Cuba in San Antonio de los Baños. In Mexico you could find others films schools i don't know the names or what's the best...

• 4 weeks later...

In case you´re still interested,

The film school in Cuba is called "EICTV" just google it. The other 2 in Mexico City are: "CCC" (Centro de Capacitación Cinematográfica)" and "CUEC" (Centro Universitario de Estudios Cinematográficos, which is part of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.

Cheers,

Jorge Espinosa