DP for Shortfilm in Switzerland

Hi there, I (director&screenwriter) need a DP for my next project set in Zurich or Bern or somewhere else in Switzerland. We won't start shooting until Summer 08... We will be on the set for about two weeks - so, big shortfilm project!

Well, anybody there? Or anybody who knows someone? Students are also welcome. You're going to lead a team of two/three operators and you will also set the lights.

Thanks for your help, looking forward to see your showreels!

Best regards

reto

Edited by reto sterchi

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there, I (director&screenwriter) need a DP for my next project set in Zurich or Bern or somewhere else in Switzerland. We won't start shooting until Summer 08... We will be on the set for about two weeks - so, big shortfilm project!

Well, anybody there? Or anybody who knows someone? Students are also welcome. You're going to lead a team of two/three operators and you will also set the lights.

Best regards

reto

Hi, my name is Matteo and I'm from Italy..

I?m interested in position of DP for your production.

With my background as lighting cameraman, I am confident that I would make a very successful and creative job.

You can review my resume and have more info about me on www.matteocastelli.mela-online.it

I have over fifteen years experience in both television and film. My practise as a Lighting Cameraman is on several documentaries, TV programs and reports, concerts, sports, action, news, and some commercials, short films and corporate films. In movie industry I act as camera assistant/focus puller on 35mm e S16mm short and length films. My career has included every phase of production.

I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Matteo

________________________________________________________________________________

Matteo Castelli

+39 333 6494031

www.matteocastelli.mela-online.it

• Premium Member

Hi Reto,

You might try Stephen Williams who's a member of this forum and i believe is based in Zurich!

Judging by his posts he seems to be a very competent DP.

I'm booked for the summer unfortunately!

Good luck with the project!

Kieran.

• 1 month later...
Guest Brian Przypek

Best regards

reto

my work: www.przypek.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephanie Dufford

Hello Reto,

I may be too late in the game to be considered but I am certainly interested. My name is Stephanie Dufford and I'm a cinematographer based out of Chicago. I'm eager to and happy to travel and work on challenging projects. You can find my reel and resume on my website www.stephaniedufford.net. You can also contact me easily via "contact" on my site. Thank you for your consideration. I wish you all the best.

Best,

Stephanie

Hi Reto,

Sounds like a great project!

I'm probably a little late but I just joined this forum...

If you haven't found a DP(yet) please check out my showreel at www.jbazuin.com

If you like my work and you're interested in working with me I would love to learn more about the project and read the script!

greetings from Holland!

Jasper Bazuin

• 2 weeks later...