YOUR artwork

In the past there have been 'what is your other art?' threads, and recently there have been art-inspiration threads; these have gotten me interested in actually seeing your guys' own paintings, storyboards, drawings, sketches, etc. C'mon, bust out the old digital camera and portfolio, it'll only take two seconds.

an accident titled this "to be right-handed with two left hands"

ink and soy sauce on paper

n159900720_30292737_5000.jpg

Oh God, please tell me there isn't one amongst us here that still doesn't consider photography and filmmaking artforms.

movies is the best. i'd love to see anyone's photography. goes without saying that cinema is art, but I wanted to see the other stuff. think it adds an extra dimension. notice the "etc." in the original post...

Edited by David Sweetman

movies is the best. i'd love to see anyone's photography. goes without saying that cinema is art, but I wanted to see the other stuff. think it adds an extra dimension. notice the "etc." in the original post...

Hey David. No, I wasn't singling you out. A couple people in this thread have said or imply that photography and filmmaking aren't artforms like painting and sketching and sculpting. Photography might be easier in some aspects, but it's harder in others. Now I can't paint for squat, but there are also plenty of people that can't take a good picture if their life depended on it, or a good home movie. Shakeycam anyone?

Now, that being said, it is ironic how so many filmmakers with the resources to make their films look GOOD are now intentionally degrading them through shooting them all handheld or lighting them poorly, etc.

And some photography/filmmaking is definitely NOT art, "Attack of the Zombies 24", for instance.